Proposal: decentralize action>file mapping in index.php

Sjon roundcube.net at spider007.net
Sun Jan 8 13:49:59 CET 2006

To improve support for custom addons to RC I propose to move the current
action-to-file-mapping (currently starting on index.php:214) to the
actual action-directory. This allows for a customization to contain only
a directory in '/program/steps/'. I see two possible options:

* create a file 'mappings.inc' containing the exact switches that are
currently in the index.php

* validate a action by looking up the existence of
'/program/steps/$_task/$_action.inc'

I think the second option is best. Comments?

Regards,
Sjon