Feature Request

Sjon roundcube.net at spider007.net
Sun Jan 8 14:32:23 CET 2006

Check the roadmap: http://roundcube.net/?p=roadmap

The functionality is already in CVS; but it only checks for recent
messages, instead of all unread. Thomas, might it be an idea to change
'check-recent' in app.js:2758 to a 'get-unread' call? I have tried it
already btw; but although the server returns the correct number of
unread counts, the application doesn't parse it to the interface?

Regards,
Sjon