shift-select and control-select patch

popquizh at popquizhotshot.com popquizh at popquizhotshot.com
Mon Jan 16 14:10:26 CET 2006

I tried sending this message with RoundCube, but I don't think the
attachment was working.  Anyway, this patch changes the control-select
and shift-select behavior for lists to emulate that of standard windows
applications (or at least Outlook and Thunderbird which is what I tested
it against).  Please give it a try and let me know how it turns out.
Also let me know if any further steps need to be taken to have this
patch considered for merge into the main code.

-Charles