JS errors on SVN 271

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Jul 1 23:40:01 CEST 2006

I'm having trouble with the last SVN update. Basically new messages don't get in the div frame as I eliminate others, and sometimes the frame gets totally empty.

I also got a wholñe bunch of JS errors on the firefox javascript console:

Error: this.list_rows[id] has no properties
Source File: https://bugs.unl.edu.ar/mail/program/js/app.js
Line: 268

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMHTMLTableElement.removeChild]"  nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)"  location: "JS frame :: https://bugs.unl.edu.ar/mail/program/js/app.js :: anonymous :: line 1587"  data: no]

Any ideas?