JS errors on SVN 271

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue Jul 4 14:28:11 CEST 2006

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:37:13 -0700, richs at whidbey.net wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2006, at 3:02 PM, Martin Marques wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:40:01 -0300, Martin Marques
>> <martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar> wrote:
>>>
>>> Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned
>>> failure code:
>>> 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)
>>> [nsIDOMHTMLTableElement.removeChild]"
>>>  nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)"  location: "JS
>>> frame ::
>>> https://bugs.unl.edu.ar/mail/program/js/app.js :: anonymous ::
>>> line 1587"
>>> data: no]
>
> Try flushing your cache?  You may have an app.js cached from an older
> SVN version,

OK, but how about the above exception?

One more thing I just remembered. When ever the new autosaving mechanism, after saving the mail that's getting composed jumps to a new page and doesn't load it in UTF encoding, but ISO8859-1. This is the same behaviour I see after sending a main. It may be because ISO8859-1 is my default charset, but it should always take one or the other.

Another thing about autosaving is that it doesn't look like writing in AJAX as it reloads the page. I personally like more the gmail autosaving that doesn't bother my typing, nor does it refresh the page, buting the cursor at the top of the mail contents, when I may have been writing at the bottom. Very annoying.