JS errors on SVN 271

richs at whidbey.net richs at whidbey.net
Fri Jul 7 20:06:08 CEST 2006

OK, I hadn't finished that yet so it's very broken, but strangely,
the to-from column switching only works when it is broken.  When
"colgroup" and "thead" are properly cleared and recreated, they're
not rebuilt.

The "rcmail_message_list" function in "steps/mail/func.inc" has
always returned the entire table, but only the tbody (with the
message rows) gets updated?

Richs