Another hello

Will Koffel wkoffel at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 14 21:03:46 CEST 2006

Also wanted to say hi.  I've become reinterested in RoundCube as a
potentially simpler replacement for my home install of horde/imp.
I'm not sure I'll have time to post useful patches, but I'll
certainly be following this release and ongoing dev with interest.  I
have lots of enterprise PHP experience, if I get inspired, I'd love
to help contribute.  Just juggling the rest of my priorities as we
all are.

It's great to see the push starting for 0.2.  I think there's room
for some more RoundCube buzz in the community again.

Thanks for your great work, let me know if there are particular ways
I should explore helping out.

-Will