Final round for 0.1beta2

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Jul 15 15:49:50 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:28:12 +0200, Thomas Bruederli <roundcube at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I finally made it to go through the most tickets and assigned a set of
> bugs that IMO need to be fixed for the next milestone. There are now 16
> pending tickets assigned to milestone 0.1beta2:
> http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=0.1-beta2

There are some tickets missing there[1], like this one:

http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1343964

> It looks like I will have some time again to work on the project for the
> next couple of weeks. Let's try to get rid of those 16 tix and we're
> ready to publish a new release. This will also be the first release that
> is "planned" with the Trac system and a proof of success of that platform.
>
> Please catch yourself some unassigned tickets and help finish this
> milestone.

I'll try to see the encoding problem, because it's very important for my users (spanish speaking people). I may even add another ticket related to encoding problems.

P.D.: Has anybody checked the problem with autosaving not working asyncronically (in the AJAX fashion)?

[1]: How should tickets be assigned? If I find a bug in the SVN version, which milestone do I assign it to?