Final round for 0.1beta2

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Jul 15 15:59:36 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:01:28 -0700 (PDT), Eric Stadtherr <estadtherr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	There's one feature request that I was hoping would make it into
> the next release - #1455740 [1]
>
> 	How does everyone else feel about this feature?

What kind of flag? Important, read/unread, answered? I guess there code be a menu for each message where you could toggle any of the posible mail flags.

Personally, I wouldn't add the feature to the beta2 release. I would leave it for later, as it's not a bug and it would demand doing it and debugging it latter.