Cyrus IMAPd users, read this

phil phil at cryer.us
Wed Jul 19 00:42:08 CEST 2006

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:21:56 -0700, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
> Any Cyrus IMAPd users here? Please see this feature request:
>
> http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483889
>
> I'd say that the lack of the Sieve filter manager is the only thing that
> prevents me from switching from Squirrelmail to Roundcube, even though
> the latter is a better webmail.

it's definately needed, but still added functionality, so I'd wait until after this release, then put it at the top for the next.  In the meantime:

http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/

we could migrate a chunk of that over for the 'filters' plugin for RC, which could be on a sep dev track than RC, and thus could get done quickly.

Thoughts?

--
http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it

believed to be clean.