Problem with

Mark Edwards mark at antsclimbtree.com
Wed Jul 19 02:55:51 CEST 2006

I just wanted to mention that there seems to be something wrong with
the roundcubemail-cvs-20060505 build currently available on the
sourceforge site.  The entire message list blanks out and the apache2
logs get the old

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
in Unknown on line 0

error message.

I have tried with a few fresh copies, same results.  roundcubemail-
cvs-20060413 works fine, as does today's trunk.

Incidentally, I got the trunk by using

wget -m https://svn.roundcube.net/trunk/

It seems to work fine.  Is something totally bunk about that method?

--
Mark Edwards