Problem with recent versions and apache2(?)

phil phil at cryer.us
Wed Jul 19 21:18:49 CEST 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:35:57 -0700, Mark Edwards <mark at antsclimbtree.com> wrote:
> Scratch that, I'm getting lots of these errors even with the latest
> trunk:
>
> [Wed Jul 19 11:28:07 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.105] PHP
> Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> Unknown on line 0

I've seen this error for weeks (months?) on my system; freebsd, apache2, php5, mysql 5 - but was told it was harmless, and assumed it'd be addressed.  no I haven't checked if it's an entered bug - should have.

> Sometimes they result in a blank message window, but generally I can
> go on browsing.  I don't really get the pattern yet.

I haven't seen this in recent builds, even when the error shows up in the logs.

--
http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it

believed to be clean.