Delay opening Folders settings

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Thu Jul 20 19:58:30 CEST 2006

There is a 2-3 minute delay while waiting for the Folder settings tab
to load.  This happens regardless of whether the user has one folder
or 50 folders.  Contrary to bug reports, I have _not_ experienced any
delay when reading from folders at login or other general usage.
This only happens while opening the Folder settings tab.  There is
also no delay when making changes to the settings themselves.

I have tailed the system.log on our Xserve (records authentication
events) to see if there is any delay server-side.  The authentication
(presumably for rcmail_imap_init) happens immediately, so it appears
to be something within the webserver or Roundcube.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon