Sieve filtering for Roundcube

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Thu Jul 20 20:02:04 CEST 2006

I wanted to see if there has been any progress towards server-side
filtering support (read: Sieve/timsieved) within Roundcube.  If
nobody else has taken on this project, I wouldn't mind working on
"porting" the functionality in Horde's Ingo over to Roundcube.  I
have not done much with PHP, but I'm a highly skilled Perl
programmer.  I have been known to submit PHP patches to various
projects (PostfixAdmin, BASE) in the past, so I feel I'd be up to
it.  Of course, the proof is in the pudding.  :)

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting