PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri Jul 21 14:34:19 CEST 2006

OK, I'm seeing to much of this error messages, and they are not related to the config files main.inc.php or db.inc.php.

Some script has a new line at the end, after the closing "?>".

Now, I have a proposle, backed up by a mail from Rasmus Leardorf:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=106896382030183&w=2

Why not get ride of the closing "?>" at the end of the scripts?