Fwd: Roundcube merger - Ideas from atmail

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:49:34 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to forward a mail I've got yesterday and would like to
hear your opinions about this topic. Either this could make RoundCube
grow faster or atmail just wants to get rid of some (more and more
serious) competition.

Don't panic, I didn't decide anything yet and I don't want to get rich
anyway :-)

Regards,
Thomas