JS errors on SVN 271

richs at whidbey.net richs at whidbey.net
Sat Jul 8 00:46:38 CEST 2006

When clicking on "Sent" or "Drafts", the "Sender" column should
change to "Recipient" (and visa versa when clicking an incoming
folder, such as "Inbox" or "Trash").

It's actually working, except for the JavaScript errors which need to
be resolved by properly overwriting the "colgroup" and "thead" nodes
for the "messagelist" table.

Rich