Nox Spell Server

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Mon Jul 17 23:59:25 CEST 2006

phil wrote:
> So this is very cool, and exactly what I was looking for, however
> it does mean that people that want to use it with Roundcube need to
> run this as a server/service for Roundcube to connect to.

The obvious solution is to port RoundCube to Python-Nevow ;-)

--
Colin Alston <karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net>
http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

"There have been hacker forums where, out of some misguided sense of
hyper-courtesy, participants are banned from posting any fault-finding
with another's posts, and told ''Don't say anything if you're
unwilling to help the user.'' The resulting departure of clueful
participants to elsewhere causes them to descend into meaningless
babble and become useless as technical forums." - Eric Steven Raymond