folders patch

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 22:39:57 CEST 2006

Hi Charles,

I've applied your patch and it looks very nice. Good Work! You can
commit it to the trunk if you're redy. There's only one little thing I'd
like to change: We should use another style for the highlighted
mailboxes that the one for the selected state. Just add

#mailboxlist li.droptarget {
  background-color: #FFFFA6;
}

and set the class name to "droptarget" instead of "selected" and we're fine.

And finally another detail. I've found the following code about 6 times
within app.js:
var s_mbox = String(mbox).toLowerCase().replace(this.mbox_expression,'');
var mbox_li = document.getElementById('rcmbx'+s_mbox);

I guess that's enough to create a new method that returns the dom node
of a specific mailbox LI.

Thanks a lot for your contribution!
Thomas