Final round for 0.1beta2

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Jul 21 15:23:37 CEST 2006

again i would like to mention these two bugs as they are pretty easy to
resolve:

http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483845
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483846

if they are allready fixed in the repository, please resolve these tickets!

kind regards,
raoul bhatia

raoul bhatia                              email.    r.bhatia at ipax.at
IPAX                                      web.    http://www.ipax.at
chief technician, support                 irc.      #ipax (quakenet)