PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Jon Daley roundcube at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Jul 21 23:39:04 CEST 2006

 	That's what this whole conversation is about.  Someone linked to
a post by "jon at php.net", whoever he is, who said it doesn't matter if the
closing tag is there or not.
 	Seems sort of shaky to me, and doesn't stop the situation where
there are spaces at the front, but I guess that happens less.
 	The real answer is that people have to be careful what they do
with source.

--
Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com/

Don't let the joy of Christ get squished by the naysayers of the day.
-- Harvest 2000