External Login

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:25:04 CEST 2006

Hi Rob,

This was subject to be changed and since Ticket 1483811
(http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483811) got closed, it
should be possible to just post username and password to the RoundCube
URL. I haven't tested it yet and it's only available bye direct SVN
checkout. A new release will follow soon.

Regards,
Thomas