Roundcube merger - Ideas from atmail

RutePoint rutepoint at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:34:49 CEST 2006

from my previous experiences of when such offerings were done,
they most often have ended to the same way in other words this
is a buy out attempt to kill this project in fear of its possible
competition.
often they would offer positions and such but that is only for
the transer period that at most would last 2 years and very often
such transition consultancy runs for 3 to 6 months after which
they would give you the pink slip..

i would be carefull with this..

--
Regards