Wrong sorting - please help me debug this

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:16:55 CEST 2006

Hi Eric,

I absolutely agree with your suggestion. Your sorting class seems to
do a better job than iil_SortHeaders does. Unfortunately I didn't read
your patch first and just looked for my faults because sorting once
worked in RoundCube. I will add your patch to the Trunk and replace
the old sorting behavior.

Thanks a lot!
Thomas

- Zitierten Text ausblenden -