[patch] Junk mail highlight in message list(SpamAssassin specific)

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri Jul 28 14:01:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:13:18 -0400 (EDT), Jon Daley <roundcube at jon.limedaley.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Manu wrote:
>> Here a very small patch for roundcube-cvs-20060413 (the one I run) and
>> the revision-282.
>> If a mail is marked as spam by SpamAssassin (X-Spam-Flag in headers) the
>> message is hightlighted in light green in message list. This can be
>> easily "disabled" by commentting the related section in the CSS.
>
>  	Nice.  Has there been any more thought into how plugins would work
> in roundcube so we can use things like this, but people who don't want it
> don't have to have it?

Also, SA isn't the only antispam out there, and, AFAIK, each one uses a diferent header to specify the "spamicity" of the mail.

Maybe in the mail view (when visualizing the mail) there could be an extra header line (not mail header, but visualizacion row) with the level of spam of each anti-spam available. Kmail does this and I kind of like it's aproche. It also uses a level bar with colors so one can see the amount of spamicity.