Cannot modify header info error

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Jul 29 13:23:07 CEST 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, phil wrote:

> Ok, I've read/reread the thread about this error, but I still don't understand how to clear it up.  Something about taking out the ?php> - but from where?
>
> [Thu Jul 27 12:26:21 2006] [error] [client 199.249.176.251] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header info
> rmation - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Couldn't find the cause of the problem, but I did find out that it happens
after sending a mail, or after the composed mail is saved to drafts.

Also, when any of these things happen (sending mail or saving to drafts)
charset encoding changes from UTF-8 to ISO8859-1, so maybe the problem is
over there.

--
  21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18