svn 284

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:11:52 CEST 2006

I finally fixed message sorting again (at least I hope so) by adding the
patch of Eric Stadtherr. This just re-orders the fetched message headers
by the order previously retrieved from the IMAP server. In that case,
all sorting problems can be deported to the IMAP server :-)

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce any highlighting problems. Did you also
update the default skin. Highlighting relies on a new CSS class.

Regards,
Thomas