Features request

thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 13:29:12 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just had a look at roundcube by installing it from svn and it works like a charm.

However the interface has at least one serious limitation.

You can only  navigate from page to page with next and previous which in my case with over 3,000 mail in my mailbox make it unpractical, mainly when some mail sent by badly coded application are not dated with the "Date" field in the headers which mean that they appear at the "end" of the list and I do not feel like clicking 3000/40 times to seee them :)

On a wish list I would add
* an option to only display unread email
* a header and footer section in the settings (per identity perhaps)
* a way to import contact would be great as well
* all the ilohamail feature not yet implemented :p

>From an ease of use point of view, if you forget a few "youth issues", this is the best webmail I saw so far - much faster than @mail, it is not far from being as good as Zimbra (which is stuck to lots of backend code).

Thomas

PS: I tried to create some ticket on trac for this but could not find how to do it, even after registering.