problems with creating ticket in RC trac

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri Jun 9 14:04:20 CEST 2006

People I have a BUG with a patch that I want to submit and I can't get the ticket in the trac system. Even worst, I had a real hard time finding the link to add a new ticket. Help wasn't to helpfull. :-(

Can someone give me a flow from after I logged in to the part where I have to add the report? Else I'll just send the patch to Thomas or this list.