googiespell in SVN

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Sat Jun 24 12:54:16 CEST 2006

Erik wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:09:20 +0100, Thomas Mangin <thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk> wrote:
>> Colin Alston wrote:
>>> Googiespell in SVN doesn't seem to actually do anything at the moment,
>>> is this still a WIP?
>> Same here, but It was working for me around two weeks ago.
>> I  would not rule out that something changed which broke the code in RC.
>
> Edit main.inc.php in config dir and set enable_spellcheck:
>
> // Make use of the built-in spell checker. It is based on GoogieSpell
> // which means that the message content will be sent to Google in order to check spelling
> $rcmail_config['enable_spellcheck'] = TRUE;

It already is by default.

--
Colin Alston <karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net>
http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

"There have been hacker forums where, out of some misguided sense of
hyper-courtesy, participants are banned from posting any fault-finding
with another's posts, and told ''Don't say anything if you're
unwilling to help the user.'' The resulting departure of clueful
participants to elsewhere causes them to descend into meaningless
babble and become useless as technical forums." - Eric Steven Raymond