shift-select and control-select patch

Jamie Halmick jamie at timeuser.com
Fri Mar 3 19:59:51 CET 2006

I tried applying these changes and the command key still doesn't do anything. If I use ctrl-click I get the desired behavior but no context-menu (maybe that's just a change in the newer app.js I downloaded from cvs) except if I hold ctrl-shift-click the context menu flashes up for a second and disappears. I'll make sure I've updated the entire app from cvs later tonight and re-apply the patch and test.

: jamie

--------
By doing just a little each day, I can gradually let the task overwhelm me.