unable to toggle read status when first logging in
charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Mon May 1 16:17:20 CEST 2006
Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> I cannot reproduce this behavior. However, I added the following to
Okay, here are the precise instructions I can follow for reproducing the
problem everytime on the most recent CVS:
2) Click on the 'Round Cube Webmail' icon on the top left corner
3) Mark any Read message as Unread - Observe that the Unread number does
not change in the folder list
4) Navigate to another folder by clicking on it on the left column
5) Navigate back to the Inbox - Observe that the Unread status has not
6) repeat step 3. Observe that the Unread number now *does* change and
that the status is correctly saved.
Can anyone else reproduce these steps and results?
More information about the Dev