php install script

Chris Richardson crichardson at cantella.com
Tue May 2 02:36:40 CEST 2006

I would check out something like gallery2s install script i used it just
the other day and was really impressed with the ease of it.

Charles McNulty wrote:
> On a completely different note, is anyone currently working on a
> "point-and-click" install, and if not, does anyone know of a "php
> script installer" project?  I googled around for one but all I could
> find were one-click scripts for intended for web hosts and which have
> to be adapted for each script.  Not really what I'm looking for.
>
> I'm thinking more along the lines of a NSIS
> (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page) for PHP scripts.  It doesn't
> look to me like anything like it exists, so I thought I'd take a crack
> at it using RC as my guinea pig.
>
> -Charles

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630