keyboard navigation

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue May 2 05:39:54 CEST 2006

Auke Kok wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:30:40 -0700, Andrew Fladmark <afladmark at orbital-web.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:50:21 +0000, Auke Kok <sofar at foo-projects.org>
>> wrote:
>>> sourceforge's webcvs doesn't show any of these changes. did you guys
>> swap
>>> to subversion or another repository???
>>>
>>> Auke
>> There appears to be an issue with the WebCVS.  There have been a number of
>> changes submitted sucessfully to the CVS, which are there, but nothing has
>> appeared as changed in WebCVS for a little over a month now.
>
> oh the joy that is sourceforge CVS!

as of today, when I CVS up I still do not get any new changes (I actually did
a cvs up -r HEAD to make sure I'm not on some weird tag).

cvs2cl.pl shows the last commit seen:

         * skins/default/templates/login.html: Fixed XHTML validation issue

that's over 5 weeks old.

can someone explain this? it's really frustrating that we can't see what is
happening =)

Auke