keyboard navigation

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue May 2 06:11:23 CEST 2006

Brett Patters - Roundcube Forum Admin wrote:
> Auke Kok wrote:
>> Auke Kok wrote:

>>> oh the joy that is sourceforge CVS!
>>
>> as of today, when I CVS up I still do not get any new changes (I
>> actually did a cvs up -r HEAD to make sure I'm not on some weird tag).
>>
>> cvs2cl.pl shows the last commit seen:

>>         * skins/default/templates/login.html: Fixed XHTML validation
>> issue
>>

>> that's over 5 weeks old.
>>
>> can someone explain this? it's really frustrating that we can't see
>> what is happening =)
>>
>> Auke
>>

> Sourceforge CVS anonymous servers are apparently having issues.... it's
> been discussed before....  Not sure what the deal is, but SF has a very
> high load to deal with...

which is inacceptable and utterly frustrating development if you ask me - for
the same reason I took all my projects away from SF 3 years ago and they still
haven't fixed it.

so

do you guys need a svn server? I'm already maintaining one for +- 12 projects
so I can take on the load, willing to do the useradmin and cvs2svn conversion
etc etc.

/me dusts off the dev cvs login he has somewhere

Auke