Integrating Googiespell in Roundcube

Ben Nelson lists at venom600.org
Tue May 2 17:37:01 CEST 2006

Another option may be phpSpell:
http://www.master-technology.com/demos/spell/

It was originally written for BB or forum type software, but seems like
it would be a good fit for RC as well.  I recently implemented this on
several phpBB forums that I maintain and it is working very well.
- it supports multiple languages
- supports learning
- doesn't rely on 3rd party service
- uses php, mysql and java; two of which are already in play with RC
- would be a snap to integrate

--Ben