Round cube modifications

Brett Patters - Roundcube Forum Admin brett at roundcubeforum.net
Thu May 4 01:10:19 CEST 2006

Silvio Sisto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the mailing list. I have noticed a few missing features in
> Round cube that I would like to implement myself.
> It doesn't have a way to move all mail in the inbox to the trash (you
> have to do it one page at a time).
> The same applies to the trash folder. There is no way to empty it in
> one step. You have to delete one page at a time.
>
> I would appreciate any help in doing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>        Silvio M. Sisto
> ------------------------------------

 From the mail list, click once (single click, don't double click) the
first message, hold shift, select the last message (alternatively you
could click "Select all" at the bottom of the mail listing).  Drag that
to the Trash folder, hit delete, or press the delete button (take your
pick ;) ).

Click on the trash folder, and click "Compact" or "Expunge" from the
bottom of the folder list view.

It's there, you just have to look for it ;)

--
~  Brett  Patterson  ~
Roundcube Forum  Admin