Unimplemented features?

Erik erik at prikbord.org
Thu May 4 07:59:27 CEST 2006

In another thread I read the following:
>>> From the mail list, click once (single click, don't double click)
>>> the first message, hold shift, select the last message
>>> (alternatively you could click "Select all" at the bottom of the
>>> mail listing).  Drag that to the Trash folder, hit delete, or
>>> press the delete button (take your pick ;) ).

I've got two questions. First of all, when I hit delete nothing happens (RoundCube CVS checked out May 2; Firefox 1.5.0.3 on Windows). Is this not implemented or is it not supported in all browsers yet? Second question regards the drag-and-drop. It would be nice to have a better indication of which folder you're dropping mail in, e.g. by giving that folder a nice background color.

And while composing this mailing I stumbled on to something else: it is not possible to save a message when composing. Am I missing the save button somewhere or is this not yet implemented?

--
Regards,
Erik