Unimplemented features?

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Thu May 4 15:35:21 CEST 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 7:59:27 +0200, Erik <erik at prikbord.org> wrote:

> I've got two questions. First of all, when I hit delete nothing happens

This is implemented and is working for me.  When you say you have the latest CVS, I assume you mean the anonymous login version, right?  That's been out of synch with the development version for about a month now.  If you do have the development version of the code (check the version of app.js - it should be 1.43 or so) then I don't know what the problem is, but I'd be very interested in finding out!

-Charles