Unimplemented features?

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Fri May 5 17:29:55 CEST 2006

Just got this from sourceforge.  Also the status page here has finally
been updated:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1

Looks like it still could be another week, but at least it's an update.

Date: 2006-05-05 11:22

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=597273

Greetings,

Site status has just been updated with regards to this. The
gist is that it would have been up yesterday had we not had
hardware issues with the new hosts. We don't want to go live
with it until all hosts are fully operational and we feel
that it'll be a marked improvement over the current situation.

I recommend your project consider switching to SVN rather
than finding a new hosting provider, should you absolutely
need a workaround. Otherwise, I suspect CVS will be fully
operational again by the end of next week.

Thank you,

David Burley
Quality of Service Analyst, SourceForge.net