CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Dreas van Donselaar dreas at spamexperts.com
Sat May 6 13:47:40 CEST 2006

Hi all,

We are using SVN and Trac for our own software development. I can setup a
VDS for you (Debian) where the main developer(s) get(s) root access. We pay
the bill for the VDS, and you guys have full control. Probably a volunteer
on this list can handle the installation and configuration of SVN and Trac.
I can do it, but wouldn't recommend that ;)

We are planning on using RoundCube for some of our products and are happy to
be able to contribute something to the project.
___
Dreas van Donselaar
Director & co-founder

SpamExperts B.V.