CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:53:58 CEST 2006

Adam Grelck wrote:
> I have put up what I have so far on my server:
> http://trac.grelck.net/roundcube .  The SVN server is at
> https://svn.grelck.net/public/roundcube
> <https://svn.grelck.net/public/roundcube> .  I'm still playing with the
> user administration, etc.
>
> Thomas: let me know if you would like me to continue.

Well, if you already got that far, I would appreciate it. As you posted
before, you have enough capacity and BW on your server, right? I hope
that you will be able to complete this installation :-)

Try to import the CVS tarball which contains all the revisions. I've put
the current version to
http://demo.roundcube.net/dl/roundcubemail-cvsroot.tar.bz2

An interesting point might be the import of the current tracker data
from SourceForge. I guess there's a script to do that and I found this
wiki page about it: http://trac.grelck.net/roundcube/wiki/TracImport

Regarding the post of Randy Noval
(http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/roundcube.dev/2006/05/79/) we
could talk about mirrored SVN repositories (such as the one from Jon
Daley) later, once the "official" one is running. I now see the
advantages of those and please forgive me for my ignorance, I was just
anxious to lose control when having several repositories around.

Thanks so far!
Thomas