CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Adam Grelck adam.grelck at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:16:55 CEST 2006

The code that is in my repository is from a CVS checkout done a couple
nights ago from SourceForge (it worked for me then)- is that different from
the tarball?

I'm looking into importing the tracker data from SF right now.

How much bandwidth would you anticipate all of this using? I have roughly
900 GB unused each month, with an additional 500 GB/month that I can add to
that for $20 (one time fee).  Why don't they have Rollover data transfer??

Adam