sourceforge status

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Wed May 10 18:09:40 CEST 2006

The most recent notice from
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1

-----
(  2006-05-10 04:43:14 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2006-05-09 the
developer CVS server had a disk-failure. As the new CVS infrastructure
is in its final phases of rollout, we'll be deploying it, in place of
the current infrastructure, by end of week. We'll be sending out an
email to project administrators with further details later in the day,
regarding how to access the new CVS servers and the changes that
occurred with the new infrastructure.
-----

Thomas, if you get that email, could you post any relevant details to
the list?

-Charles