Changing Folder Results in Clearing Messages

Bezaleel Support support at bezaleel.net
Sat May 13 10:24:26 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I downloaded the CVS file from the Files section (5-5-2006) and updated
my installation of RC.

All seems to work fine, however, when I first login I see all my
messages listed under my Inbox. If I click on another folder, none of
the contents of the folder are shown. Even if I click back onto the
Inbox, the Inbox contents are no longer shown. I can then click the New
Message icon, and in the compose screen I can click on the green arrow
to return to my email folders and the contents are shown again. However,
as soon as I click on another folder, the contents are hidden once again.

It seems that I can go to any other function (ie - click on Settings,
Address Book, etc) and then return to a folder and I am shown contents.
As soon as I begin clicking from folder to folder, those contents are
not shown anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Kevin L.