Changing Folder Results in Clearing Messages

Bezaleel Support support at bezaleel.net
Sat May 13 13:32:33 CEST 2006

Bezaleel Support wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I downloaded the CVS file from the Files section (5-5-2006) and
> updated my installation of RC.
>
> All seems to work fine, however, when I first login I see all my
> messages listed under my Inbox. If I click on another folder, none of
> the contents of the folder are shown. Even if I click back onto the
> Inbox, the Inbox contents are no longer shown. I can then click the
> New Message icon, and in the compose screen I can click on the green
> arrow to return to my email folders and the contents are shown again.
> However, as soon as I click on another folder, the contents are hidden
> once again.
>
> It seems that I can go to any other function (ie - click on Settings,
> Address Book, etc) and then return to a folder and I am shown
> contents. As soon as I begin clicking from folder to folder, those
> contents are not shown anymore.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
>
> Kevin L.

Hello again everyone.

I just found a post by "Brian" on the RoundCube Forums in reference to
this issue. His fix to the problem for the moment is as follows:

*Quote*
I'm not really all that experienced in AJAX and some of the newer coding
techniques, perhaps someone (developer) could explain what this line
does, and why reverting it completely fixes the problem mentioned in
this thread...

cvs 20060505 (bad code): \program\include\main.inc; line 723
[code]    header('Content-Type: application/x-javascript;
charset='.$CHARSET);  [/code]

Using the cvs, I found the specific change made on 20060505 that caused
this problem.

good code (reverted to previous CVS):
[code]    header('Content-Type: application/x-javascript');  [/code]

*End Quote*
Link: http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=189.msg2723#msg2723

Also, see his note in that thread in reference to the search function
not working as well.

Thanks,
Kevin L.