CVS now up to date??

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat May 13 17:17:15 CEST 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006, Bezaleel Support wrote:

> Hello again everyone!
>
> I gave the sourceforge status page (
> http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1 ) a look
> and it showed that the new CVS system is online. Does this mean that the
> files now shown in the CVS via Browsing the CVS Repository are up to date
> with all modifications from devs? Are there any updates since the 2006-05-05
> tarball that was put up in the Files section? Just curious as the latest
> changes in the CVS repository (via browsing it) seem to have been made 7 days
> ago (May 5/6th).

Just executed a "cvs up" over the RC directory, and nothing came down. :-(

One question, seeing the mail the SF sent to the proyect managers, is if
we will have to change the CVS/Root files, as the CVSROOT changed for all
proyects.

I the case of RC the Root file would have to contain something like this:

:pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail

instead of:

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail

> Can't wait to be on the bleeding edge once again. Was starting to go into
> withdrawals. ;)

Same here! :->

--
  21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18