CVS now up to date??

phil phil at cryer.us
Sat May 13 20:17:51 CEST 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006 17:51:38 +0200, Erik <erik at prikbord.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 May 2006 12:23:21 -0300 (ART), Martin Marques
> <martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar> wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 May 2006, Martin Marques wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 13 May 2006, Bezaleel Support wrote:
>>>

> :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail
>>
>> OK, changed this just a moment ago, and I got a whole lot of files
>> upgraded, so we're back on track!!! :-D
>
> OK, could you give me hand here? I used this, but I don't see any
> differences?
> Which files should have been changed, so I can check properly. I just
> checked
> dates, but these are the same as an older checkout I did.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail login
<press enter for password>
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail co roundcubemail

I dont' see any differences, UI wise at least, but I got a bunch of (U)pdated files.  One question, I see Thomas has the Google Spell in since I saw it come down from CVS - but I dont' see any option in the configs to turn it on...what's the secret?

Thanks

http://fak3r.com - you dont have to kick it