new behaviors after CVS upgrade

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Mon May 15 16:12:12 CEST 2006

I'm seeing new behaviors in RC after the last upgrade I did.

- When marking a message and later deleting it, the next message gets automatically marked, which isn't a good idea, as I could accidently click twice on the delete botom and get both messages erased.

- Spell checker is present, but doesn't seem to work.

Except from this, things look very good.