new behaviors after CVS upgrade

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Mon May 15 16:22:41 CEST 2006

Martin Marques wrote:
> I'm seeing new behaviors in RC after the last upgrade I did.
>
> - When marking a message and later deleting it, the next message gets
> automatically marked, which isn't a good idea, as I could accidently
> click twice on the delete botom and get both messages erased.

This is the same behavior as Thunderbird which was the only client I had
on hand to test with.  I think that selecting the next message on delete
is pretty standard behavior though (but please correct me if I'm wrong).
  I would suggest being more careful to not click twice, and if you do,
simply undelete the message by moving it out of the Trash folder or if
it's flagged as deleted by clicking on the little Trash icon to unflag it.

-Charles